This course will allow you to gain a Certificate in Xero Payroll that will offer you skills and knowledge to perform multiple payroll tasks. You will learn how to connect your payroll system to your accounting system which will save you time in the long run.
This course is designed for people who:
- Own their own small business
- Manage the payroll of a business
- Are looking for employment in payroll
- Currently work in payroll and are wanting to enhance their skills and knowledge
- Introduction to Xero Online
- Setting up Xero Payroll
- Managing Payroll Items with Xero
- New Employees & Leave Requests with Xero
- Pay Templates in Xero
- Pay Runs in Xero
- Payslips & Payroll Reporting with Xero
- Employment Payment Summaries with Xero
- Become Confident in Xero Payroll
- Enhance your employability
- Save money on payroll fees by gaining the skills and knowledge to become your own payroll administrator
- Have support of our trained tutors to assist you in completing the course
This course is delivered by The Career Academy on behalf of GROW Training Group
Accredited by ICOES
ICOES, the International Council for Online Educational Standards guarantees you a high standard of content with measurable outcomes from a reputable training organisation. ICOES is the accrediting body that establishes, monitors and continually develops the educational standards of online teaching institutions.
Investment: Save $100 when you pay upfront or choose an interest free payment plan that suits you
*all prices include GST
Assessment: Quizzes and exercises throughout modules 1-8 with a practical assessment after module 8.
Duration: Learn at your own pace but expect to take 8-10 hours.
Access Time: You will have access to this course for up to 6 months until you complete.
Certificate information: Receive a Career Academy Certificate in Xero Payroll