Gain a Certificate in Xero, with this course and make your resume and CV stand out from the rest. This course offers an intermediate understanding of the program and will teach you how to manage your own business or your client’s accounts. Complete these step-by-step instructions in your own time and gain the tools to advance your business or career with a Certificate in Xero.
This course is designed for people who are:
- Business owners or managers
- Seeking a Certificate in Xero Accounting software
- Accounts people or anyone managing business accounts
- Introduction to Xero Online
- Xero Chart of Accounts
- Managing Contacts with Xero
- Xero Sales, Invoices, Quotes & Inventory
- Xero Purchases and Bills
- Xero Bank Reconciliation & Managing Accounts
- Xero Reporting Overview
- Xero & Payroll Add-ons
- Save money on accountants- as you will have the knowledge to do it yourself
- Work through at your own pace
- Attain a Certificate in Xero Accounting, required in most accounting positions
- Gain confidence in Xero skills in performing accounting functions
- Receive support from our qualified tutors
- Gain 10 Continuing Professional Development hours
This course is delivered by The Career Academy on behalf of GROW Training Group
This course is accredited by ICOES
ICOES, the International Council for Online Educational Standards guarantees you a high standard of content with measurable outcomes from a reputable training organisation. ICOES is the accrediting body that establishes, monitors and continually develops the educational standards of online teaching institutions.
Investment: Save $55 when you pay upfront at $395 or choose an interest free payment plan that suits you
*all prices include GST
Certificate information: You will receive a Career Academy Certificate in Xero Accounting upon successful completion of this course.
Assessment: Quizzes and exercises throughout modules 1-8, with a practical assessment after module 8.
Duration: Fit study around your schedule, in your own time and expect to take 8-10 hrs
Access Time: You will have access to this course for up to 6 months until you complete.