During this course you will gain the skills and knowledge needed to perform any task on MYOB AccountRight, AccountEdge and even on MYOB Payroll. You will learn how to manage business accounts that will be of benefit to you in any accounting, finance and business role.
This course is designed for people who are:
- Owners of small or medium businesses
- Looking to update their skills in MYOB
- Wanting to pursue a career or gain employment in the accounting industry
You’ll learn to:
- Set up and use MYOB
- Set up initial customer records
- Process sales and payments
- Prepare bank reconciliations
- Use MYOB Payroll
- Access resources and additional support
- Includes a free one-month trial version to complete the course
- Gain 10 CPD hours
- Developed in conjunction with qualified accountants and accredited by MYOB
- This course is accredited by ICOES
- Our tutors are MYOB experts
- Receive a FREE 12-month student membership to the Institute of Certified Bookkeepers on completion.
Understanding Accounting Principles – 2nd Edition. This eBook provides an overview of accountancy principles and will be helpful to anyone currently studying accounting or doing an accounting unit as part of another course. It is an up to date, condensed version of the Australian Master Bookkeepers Guide- 4th Edition.
This course is delivered by The Career Academy on behalf of GROW Training Group
This course is accredited by ICOES
ICOES, the International Council for Online Educational Standards guarantees you a high standard of content with measurable outcomes from a reputable training organisation. ICOES is the accrediting body that establishes, monitors and continually develops the educational standards of online teaching institutions.
Accredited my MYOB
Investment:Save $100 when you pay upfront or choose an interest free payment plan that suits you
*all prices include GST
About the course developers and tutors: The Career Academy has developed this course in conjunction with MYOB.
Please note: MYOB AccountRight is not currently compatible with Apple products.