You will learn vital business skills in bookkeeping, establish great accounting practices ensuring the financial health of a business and brush up on your skills or study to improve your work in an accounting or administrative department.
This online course concentrates on the bookkeeping needs of small business. It won’t make you a qualified Bookkeeper, but this comprehensive foundation course provides real-life learning outcomes and job-ready skills and knowledge to assist you in:
- Re-entering the workplace
- Managing or owning your own business
- Refreshing and bringing up to date your existing skills and knowledge
- Enhancing your capability in your work in administration or accounts departments
- Improving your CV – giving you additional skills and evidence of further studies you have undertaken
- Give you an insight into a career in bookkeeping before you commit to a long-term study program
There are 13 lessons in this course:
- Introduction – Nature, Scope and Function of Bookkeeping
- The Balance Sheet
- Analysing and Designing Accounting Systems
- The Double Entry Recording Process
- The Cash Receipts and Cash Payments Journal
- The Credit Fees and Purchases Journal
- The General Journal
- Closing the Ledger
- The Profit and Loss Statement
- Depreciation on Non-current Assets
- Profit Determination and Balance Day Adjustments
- Cash Control: Bank Reconciliation and Petty Cash
- Cash Control: Budgeting
There are no general entry requirements for this course, You may enrol into this course at any time and begin studying shortly after enrolment.
Duration study load
We allow up to 12 months to complete this course, although your actual completion time may be less depending on prior experience and the time you commit to your study. Approx 100 hours.
GROW Training Group offers a range of payment plans to suit any budget.
Course fees include course delivery and assessment, study materials and dedicated student support services.
On completion of this course, a Statement of Attainment in Bookkeeping Foundations will be issued.